Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011




Dear Fellow WoW Gamer,
starAt one point in my life I had only 1 character, and whenever I tried leveling up a second, I always gave up because it was so slow, and time consuming. I just wanted to get straight into the raids, arenas and world PVP and achievements that everyone else was doing.
Having a leveling guide and add-on is only half the battle...with other guides you sure can level fast enough, it's just if you put yourself in a group with anybody else, you could find yourself failing harder than Mankrik's wife, and damn, by the time you're 85, you'ld end up playing like you're 10.
I needed something that would help me level ridiculously fast (i got my last alt up to level 85 within 7 days), and show me how to play like the elite do, including what gear to get, what rotations to smash for maximum effect, and also, i needed something that would make the entire experience fun. I mean, why else am i playing wow right? (So i can work a night shift paying blizzard 15 bucks a month for the privilege? Yeah right!)
When WotLK launched I had a friend in my guild who was an incredible AOE paladin tank, and I wanted to have one too. Turns out this guy had a total of 8 80s!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment